Eagle spent the last eleven years of his life in and out of Emergency. When able, while waiting for test results, he often would converse with his nurse about his work: “When is your birthday?” “How old are you?” And he would talk about numbers, colors, and earth astrology. Here is the essence of what he told them.
the Cycle of Colors
There are nine numbers – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 – in a cycle. Once you reach 10, you add 1 + 0 = 1 to get to your current number. If you are 12 years old . . . 1 + 2 = 3. This means that yellow is a color of strength during your year of 12. If you are 26 years old, you add 2 + 6 = 8 and you are at “8”. All pastel colors can be worn during this year. (Grade schoolers loved their numbers and colors!) The cycle of colors repeats throughout our lives.
We are energy sources of white light that are seen in our chakras. As you journey through your years, you learn from the lessons life presents. The following is an outline of each number and its strength which you can use to help you on your journey. And remember that colors also help you find your strength.
1. New beginnings: the beginning of a new cycle – new project, new relationship.
2. Choice: By saying “no” to something, you are making room to receive what you desire.
3. New Creations: Your choices are bringing new possibilities that fine tune your direction.
4. Abundance: Apply yourself to reap what you sow.
5. Change: The choices you make in this year affect the next four years to complete the cycle of nine.
6. Overcoming Obstacles: Learn to trust yourself and your intuition.
7. Transformation: your inner knowledge will direct you. It does not matter how right you are, others will not hear you.
8. Manifestation: You will see results in the choices you have made and in your self-awareness.
9. Closure: Manifestation cycle ends and preparation towards a new cycle.
Previous post of interest is “Round Dance”.
Eagle Child Music and Teachings
The cycles are not linear; this means that there really is no beginning or end. Nor are the cycles repeated unless we have to go back to learn something we are refusing to learn. Instead there is an upward spiral made from the cycles we have journeyed through and continue to travel. Hence, spiritual growth.
Walk in beauty . . . “Walk in Beauty”
If you enjoy the music, visit my tip jar (funds maintain this blog).
Album available in my shop.
Subscribe to the email list and receive updates, promotions, and giveaways “from the Eagle’s Nest”.
© 1988 – 2020: All the images and words of this post are copyrighted. If you have a project that requires these images and words, please contact me for permission.